Recently, you were approved for a Google AdSense account. We've noticed the
AdSense code has not been implemented into your web pages, and we'd like to
offer our help.
You can get started quickly by logging in at http://www.google.com/7thday_ads
using the email address and password you submitted with your application. Follow
the instructions on the 'AdSense for content' or 'AdSense for search' tab in
your account to copy and paste the AdSense code into your site. You can begin
showing Google ads or an AdSense for search box in just a few minutes.
If you're having any trouble, visit the link below that best describes the issue
you're experiencing, or respond to this email to get help from one of our team
members right away.
1. If you're having difficulty logging into your AdSense account or navigating
through your account pages, visit: http://www.google.com/7thday_accessing
can also learn more about your AdSense account by viewing our Getting Started
demo at http://www.google.com/7thday_getstarteddemo
2. If you need guidance on pasting the AdSense ad code onto your site, review: http://www.google.com/7thday_htmldemo
3. If your website is not showing ads or is displaying public service ads,
unrelated ads or competitor ads see: http://www.google.com/7thday_adwizard
4. If you want to get details about payments, view our payment video at: http://www.google.com/7thday_paymentsdemo
5. If you want to maximize the revenue potential of your website, view our
optimization video at: http://www.google.com/7thday_optimizationdemo
For other questions, please visit the AdSense Support site: http://www.google.com/7thday_support
Thanks for joining AdSense. We're happy to be working with you.
The Google AdSense Team